8 killed in gunman attack in Honduras

None
None
TEGUCIGALPA. January 7. KAZINFORM At least eight people were killed and three others wounded in an armed attack against a minibus in eastern Honduras late Thursday, local media said. Kazinform refers to Xinhua.

The attack, carried out by an armed man, had possibly been targeting one or two passengers on the minibus, said the reports.

So far, the motive behind the attack remains unknown. Kazinform cites Xinhua. See www.xinhuanet.com

Currently reading