Boy, 8, dies in house fire in Pavlodar region

Fire
Photo credit: Pixabay

A fire broke out in a house in Bayanaul district, Pavlodar region, last night, Kazinform News Agency correspondent reports. 

The fire occurred in the five-room house engulfing the roof, furniture and belongings, in the village of Kanysh Satpayev at around 3:00 am.

A man, his wife with their breastfeeding baby, and a grandmother managed to evacuate on their own. A district police officer and neighbor managed to save a girl, born in 2013, from the burning bouse.

A fire post worker managed to take an 8-year-old boy out of the burning house. Yet, the boy died on the way to the hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

The fire was eliminated at 6:25am. The investigation into cause of the fire has been launched.

Currently reading