Bus catches fire in Ust-Kamenogorsk

None
None
UST-KAMENOGORSK. KAZINFORM - A bus has caught fire in the city of Ust-Kamenogorsk.

According to the rescuers, a passenger buses Scania was in a garage located in an area called Ablaketki. The bus has caught fire when the 58-year-old driver was inside the vehicle, according to YK-avto.kz. The man was admitted to the first municipal hospital with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. Firefighters eliminated the fire in half an hour. Investigators believe that careless handling of an extra high hazard machine was the cause of the fire.

Currently reading