Elderly man sustains severe burns in apartment fire

None
None
UST KAMENOGORSK. KAZINFORM - A 76-year-old man has been hospitalized with a carbon monoxide poisoning in Ust Kamenogorsk.

Firefighters found him unconscious while putting out a fire that engulfed a one-bedroom apartment at the residential complex in the center of the city. The elderly man also sustained severe thermal burns. 15 people were evacuated from the residential complex. The cause of the fire is to be determined.

Currently reading