Fire occurs in dormitory in Kostanay region

None
None
ASTANA. January 8. KAZINFORM A dormitory has caught fire in Kostanay oblast. Six people were hospitalized; the press service of the Ministry of Emergencies informs.

A fire occurred in a three-storey building of the dorm in Zatobolsk village of Kostanay oblast on January 7. Six rooms caught fire on the first floor.

The fire covered an area of 250 square meters. The fire was localized and extinguished in three hours.

"As a result of the fire six people were hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning", a message reads.

Currently reading