Gas leak kills 2 women in S Kazakhstan

None
None
SHYMKENT. KAZINFORM - Gas leak killed two women and sent a family of five to a hospital in Shykment on Sunday.

According to reports, paramedics rushed two female residents of Zhailau micro-district in Shymkent city to a local hospital on early Sunday morning. But it was too late as both were pronounced dead upon arrival. Doctors say they had a carbon monoxide poisoning. A family of five was hospitalized with the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning in Shymkent the same day. It was the father who called the ambulance and, thus, saved lives of his wife, daughter and two sons.

Currently reading