Neighbors saved 10-month old child and his 6-year old sister from fire

None
None
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM - A fire occurred in the house located in Khazretovka village of Martuksky district where two children were left unattended while the parents were at work," the press service of the department for emergency situations of Aktobe region informs.

Having heard the children inside and seeing smoke the neighbors rushed to save children. They broke the window and extinguished the fire and saved the children. The ambulance took the children to the hospital of Aktobe where the first medical assistance was rendered to the children. "As a result of quick and wise decisions made by the neighbors, 6-year old Katya and 10-month old Ilya had carbon monoxide poisoning but now their lives are out of danger," the press service of the department for emergencies of Aktobe region informs. The heroes who saved the children's lives are Samat Amanzholov and Boltabai Orynbetov.

Currently reading