Two children hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning in Zhambyl region

None
None
ASTANA. January 8. KAZINFORM Two children were hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning in Zhambyl oblast; the press service of the Ministry of Emergencies reports.

A fire occurred in one of the apartments of a five-storey dwelling house in Sarysu municipality. As a result of the accident, two children born in 2007, were hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning, a message reads.

The fire covered an area of 5 square meters.

Currently reading